Non EU agriculture
- gently milled from de-oiled coconut flesh
- contains about 10 g coconut oil per 100 g
- valuable source of protein and fibre
- light-protecting and resealable packaging
- for baking, smoothies or muesli
from 937 ratings
Coconut flour is produced from fresh coconut flesh which is gently dried, deoiled and finely ground. It still contains approximately
12 g per 100 g coconut oil together with vegetable protein and approximately 38 g per 100 g dietary fibre. The coconuts which are used for this exotically aromatic flour originate from plantations in Sri Lanka and the Philippines. Ideal for musli and for thickening shakes. Gluten free.
Average energy and nutrient content for 100 g
Please enjoy our products as part of a diverse and balanced nutrition.
As a product of nature the composition of the oil can vary, the given specifications are therefore average values.