virgin.natur- land fair from the whole kernel
Sri Lanka agriculture
- 100% organic coconut oil from the whole nut
- from ecological NATURLAND cultivation
- highest premium quality from Sri Lanka
- not refined, not hardened, not bleached, not deodorized
- VEGAN and lactose free, Lauric acid content 49.5 g per 100 g
from 5302 ratings
Cold pressed “Virgin Coconut Oil“, fair traded from our Naturland partner project in Sri Lanka “Serendipol”. This virgin coconut oil is a speciality among the virgin coconut
oils as it is pressed from the whole, ripe coconut including its brown skin.
It contains a particularly large amount of antioxidants (polyphenols) and is characterised by a particularly nutty flavour. Coconut oil can be heated to high temperatures but is also ideal as an alternative to butter and margarine. By purchasing this fairly traded coconut oil, you are supporting rural, communal evelopment in Sri Lanka.
Average energy and nutrient content for 100 g
Please enjoy our products as part of a diverse and balanced nutrition.
As a product of nature the composition of the oil can vary, the given specifications are therefore average values.